These S'mores Pudding Pops take me back to my childhood! I remember making pudding pops in small paper cups with wooden popsicle sticks. So today, I made a twist on the chocolate pudding pop and added some mini marshmallows and graham crackers and voila, Smore's Pudding Pops!
I used just 4 ingredients. Hershey Pudding (darker than the regular chocolate pudding & more like a traditional S'more with Hershey chocolate bars), mini marshmallows, graham crackers and milk.
Just whisk the milk and pudding and layer the pudding with the marshmallows and graham crackers. (I started with marshmallows, then a layer of pudding, then a layer of marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs, more pudding and finally a few more marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs on top.)
The mixture is thick enough to hold up the popsicle sticks from the beginning, so no need to mess with foil or plastic wrap over the cups. I have been highlighting different popsicle molds but today I wanted to show that you don't have to have a fancy mold, just some cheap little (3 oz) cups and popsicle sticks to make awesome popsicles and make memories!
I have been highlighting different popsicle molds but today I wanted to show that you don't have to have a fancy mold, just some cheap little (3 oz) cups and popsicle sticks to make awesome popsicles and many summer memories!
- 1 box Hershey Pudding (4 serving size)
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Graham Crackers
- Whisk pudding mix with 3 cups milk until dissolved.
- Put 4 or 5 mini marshmallows in the bottom of each of the 3 oz cups.
- Pour a layer of pudding marshmallows.
- Add 4 or 5 more marshmallows and crush a about a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs over them.
- Add another layer of pudding.
- Finally, add 4-5 more marshmallows and crushed graham cracker crumbs on the top.
- Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until completely frozen.