This recipe was inspired by a wrap they used to sell at Chick-Fil-A. I loved the combination of chicken, crunchy veggies and honey mustard. They haven't sold it for quite some time, so I had to start making my own. It is one of my go-to meals in the summer when it's hot and I don't feel like turning on the oven! Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps make a quick and delicious and lunch or dinner!
I use thinly sliced chicken breast, shredded purple cabbage, matchstick carrots (or shredded), grated cheddar cheese, bacon, leafy green or romaine lettuce, honey mustard salad dressing and flour tortillas (or spinach wraps).
I just layer the ingredients (any order is fine) down the middle of the tortilla and roll it up! I love that everyone in my family can customize their own wraps. I also love how filling these are. The crunchy veggies and cooked chicken pairs so well with the salty bacon and honey mustard sauce. These really are one of my favorite wraps, not just because they are quick and easy to make but they are so tasty and have lots of brightly colored veggies.
- 4-5 cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups matchstix carrots
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 6 leaves of leafy green (or romaine) lettuce
- 1 cup honey mustard salad dressing, any brand
- 6 tortillas or wraps
- Layer all of the ingredients, in any order, down the middle of the tortilla and roll up.
- We use approximately 3 oz cooked chicken, 1 slice bacon, 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, 3 tablespoons matchstix carrots, 1/3 cup shredded cabbage, 1 lettuce leaf and 2 tablespoons of honey mustard dressing on each wrap.
- If you would like, you can omit the bacon and cheese and use a "lite" honey mustard dressing and low carb tortilla for a low fat, low carb wrap.