My Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue is perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day, your Anniversary or just a fun date night at home. It is smooth, decadent and creamy but only takes ONE MINUTE to make!!
It only has 3 ingredients – semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter, and Nutella. Put all three ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 60 seconds, stopping it to stir at 30 seconds and stir again at 60 seconds. That's it!
Then, transfer the fondue to a fondue pot to keep it warm. I found this cute little red Wilton Fondue Pot for just $10.00 in-store at Walmart in the Valentine's section but you can also buy it online from Amazon. It is the perfect size for this amount of fondue and has a place to put a small tealight candle in the bottom to keep it warm and comes with 4 fondue forks.
There are so many fun things you can dip in fondue. For my Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue, we like marshmallows (pink heart marshmallows for Valentine's Day), brownie bites, shortbread cookies, Rice Krispies Treats, strawberries, Oreos, bananas, apples, angel food cake, pound cake, and pretzels.
Oh, and aren't these heart-shaped ramekins so cute! I picked these up at Michael's last year for 40% off which made them $3 each.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Put all three ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on full power for 60 seconds, stopping to stir at 30 seconds and again at 60 seconds.
- Transfer into a fondue pot to keep it warm.
- Yummy dippers for this are marshmallows, pretzels, shortbread cookies, oreos, brownie bites, Rice Krispies Treats, strawberries, bananas and apples.