Salt Lake: Jurassic Quest Dinosaur Experience is coming to Mountain America Expo Center March 31-April 2, 2023! Tickets are $27.70, however, here's a nice discount:
Pay as low as $20.91 per ticket (reg. $27.70) – Note: promo codes will not work on this discount.
- Jurassic Quest is a general admission event and is self-guided. You may attend Jurassic Quest at any time on the day you purchased tickets for with your Groupon voucher. Please remember that weekend mornings and early afternoons are the most popular and may be crowded. Entry doors close one hour prior to the time listed for event closing each day.
- Offer applies to Adult and Kids' standard admission tickets only, some activities require additional purchase onsite.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 11–64; child tickets valid for customers ages 2–10
- Children under age 2 receive free admission
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dates and times:
- Friday, March 31, 2023, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 1, 2023, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2, 2023, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- What to expect:
- Experience a huge herd of animatronic dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail
- Live your best dino life with fun-for-any-age activities: dinosaur rides, giant fossil dig, inflatables, fossil science exhibit, “Triceratots” soft play area, and MORE!
- What you can do while there:
- Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the LARGEST apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long MEGALODON!
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex, and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch a star dino trainer: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Prehistoric Nick, or Park Ranger Marty!
- Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at an interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows and don’t miss the live Raptor Training experience.
- Dig for fossils, and check out real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn, and a life-size dino skull.
- Some activities are not included with general admission and require the purchase of activity tickets on site.
- Join us on “The Quest” – an interactive adventure to find clues throughout the exhibit and collect a prize at the end.
Leave a Reply