I absolutely love the idea of the Keepy App! My kids are constantly bringing their artwork home from school. Between three kids, I have piles and piles of artwork. We will try and hang a few treasured piece on a designated wall, but it always breaks my heart to throw away their favorite works of art. I'm pretty sure my kids get upset as well when they find it in the garbage and ask why it's there.
The Keepy App takes away all the guilt of throwing away those precious momentos and it's so simple to use. Just snap a photo of the artwork, awards, photo, report cards etc and upload it. Keepy App organizes everything by child and the age they created the art. Plus, you can share all their creations with grandparents and family.
Features we love:
- Organize your kids’ memories in an ordered private timeline
- Enrich your photos with unique video and voice narration
- Admire with video, voice, and text comments from family and friends
- Save the magic of childhood forever
- Enjoy everything from all devices including your very own private web gallery
- Keepy Store allows you to print your memories into a photobook, magnets, coasters and more.
How to get Keepy App:
Download for free for iOS, Android, or Kindle. You can save up to 5 videos or photos per month for free. Note that if you would like an unlimited amount of storage, the subscription is $5.49/month or just $9.99/year.
I have been using the Keepy App and especially love how simple and easy it is to use. I wish I would've had this app earlier when my kids were younger, but will definitely use this going forward.
Check it out and let us know if you love it as much as we do!