March 1, 2019
I can't wait to show you how easy these cute Cat in the Hat No Bake Cookies are! They would be a fun after school/preschool snack or a yummy way to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday (March 2nd).
If you can use a microwave, you can make these adorable Cat in the Hat No Bake Cookies. Just melt the white chocolate or Wilton Candy Melts (my favorite cause the melt perfect every time) and dip the Ritz crackers. Tap off the excess chocolate and let dry on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Then dip two marshmallows (half way up) in the red Wilton Candy melts and stack on top of the cracker to make the red and white stripes. Let the cookies dry completely and serve! They are so cute and really quite delicious, the salty Ritz cracker goes really well with the sweet marshmallows and white chocolate.
These only take minutes to make and would impress even Dr. Seuss himself!
- Ritz Crackers
- Large Marshmallows
- White Wilton Candy Melts
- Red Wilton Candy Melts
- Melt the white Candy Melts in a microwave safe bowl. Stir every 30 seconds.
- Dip the crackers, one at a time into the white candy melts using a fork to cover it completely.
- Lift the cracker out with the fork and tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove the excess white chocolate.
- Set dipped crackers on a parchment lined cookie sheet to set.
- Melt the red Candy Melts in a separate microwave safe bowl. Dip half of a marshmallow into the the red candy melts and twist it to get a straight line. (If candy melts are too thick, you can add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to thin it.)
- Set marshmallow on a cracker base and repeat with one more marshmallow.
“Oh, the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won.” ~Dr. Seuss from “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!”