I've been getting hilarious emails over the last few days about all my Twilight posts. So I'm just going to go ahead and make another.
If you are planning on having a Twilight party then I have got the perfect dessert for you. Cupcakes from So Cupcake. So Cupcake is a wonderful family Utah business, I first heard about from SimplyUt.com. They create the most incredible pastries! No cupcake will ever be the same!
Well, City Deals thinks so too. And, they have a coupon good for $15.00 worth of So Cupcakes for half price! Just click here to order, then enter “So Cupcake” in the search box. Okay, so where does my Twilight obsession come in?
Look at their list of new cupcakes:
- The Edward – Vanilla cupcake with white butter cream frosting and a shimmery sparkle on top. After all,”real cupcakes sparkle”!
- The Bella – Red Velvet Cake with Butter Cream Frosting.. A mouth watering cupcake, just ask Edward.
- The Alice – Vanilla Cake with Tiffany Blue Butter Cream Frosting Sprinkled with exquisite edible pearls. Only the best for Alice!
- The Jasper – Will comfort and calm you as you sink your teeth in to this cozy Cinnamon & Sugar Cake with Warm Brown Cinnamon Butter Cream Frosting Sprinkled with Brown Sanding Sugar.
- The Rosalie – She may be bitter but this luscious lemon cupcake is sweet! Lemon cake with Lemon Butter Cream Frosting Sprinkled with Yellow Sanding Sugar. A real blond bomb shell!
- The Emmett – A real “stud muffin” has inspired a blueberry cake with Violet Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting “studded” with a fresh blueberry on top.
- The Jacob – This delicious wolf is tempting in Brownie Cake with Milk Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting. Get a whole box of these so you can enjoy Jacob's “Six Pack”!
- The Victoria – Try this Strawberry Cake with Fuchsia Strawberry Butter Cream Frosting Sprinkled with Hot Pink Sanding Sugar. Evil never tasted so good!
- The Laurent – Dark Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting Sprinkled with Mini Chocolate Chips. A fantastic combo, vampires & chocolate!
Don't want Twilight? There are cupcakes for every occasion from Elmo for the kids to Bikini's for the guys. And, I'm not kidding they taste so cupcake-alious! The list of decadent flavors is huge! Including my personal fave… So Yummy-licious Brownie.
Thanks Stacey at City Deals for sending this to me! And, SimplyUt.com for putting me on to this wonderful Utah business!