Bear Lake is one of our favorite Utah Getaways! You will find a beautiful turquoise lake with sandy beaches and gorgeous mountain views. There is plenty to enjoy – see our post of Things to do in Garden City here>>
Growing up, my family would camp near the lake because there weren't a whole lot of other options to stay near Bear Lake. However, Garden City has grown quite a bit since then and there are now numerous places you can choose to stay, it's a little overwhelming!
We wanted to highlight our favorite place to stay that is perfect for a family reunion or a getaway with friends where you can all be together under one roof. The Bear Lake Monster House is not only spacious for a group of up to 25 (27 with 2 infants), but also boasts a unique Bear Lake Monster theme. You will NOT find another vacation rental in the area with a fun focus and introduction to the Bear Lake Monster through the decor, artwork and even hidden surprises. The decor is done in a tasteful, non-scary way, that makes the Bear Lake Monster fun and interesting.
This home includes 6 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1/2 bathroom, two living areas, fully loaded kitchen, loft with foosball, and more.
In our opinion this is the best place to stay in Bear Lake for the following reasons:
- Location, location, location! This short-term rental is just a 2-minute drive from the beach! You can also walk to the Pickleville Playhouse, Caribbean Custard, or Firefly Power Bikes.
- There are 4 rooms upstairs, each with a KING sized bed. There are also 2 bunk rooms downstairs. This makes it much easier to share expenses with friends or family and divide the rooms more equally.
- Includes Beach Access! This vacation home includes Free access to Ideal Beach which includes a members-only beach, 2 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs, 2 saunas (hot tubs & saunas remain open during the winter), tennis courts, pickleball courts, fire pits on the beach, hammocks on the beach, playground, min-golf, large grassy areas and more.
- You are also within 5-minutes of 7 free beach areas.
- You will not find another home that offers you the opportunity to get to know the history of the Bear Lake Monster. As you search the house, you are guaranteed your own Bear Lake Monster siting!
- A great place for family to come together. Everyone can be under the same roof with their own private rooms, but come together for meals, games, and movies.
- The owners are super nice and easy to communicate with. They have taken the time to really research the area and their blog & social media shares tons of great ideas for things to do and places to eat. Check out their Blog, Facebook and Instagram.
- The home includes all the essentials you would need and a bunch of extras! Including various board games, beach towels, sand toys, youth kayaks, youth life jackets, camp chairs, pickleball paddles & balls, spike ball and much more!
- The house is just a short walk from a future community pool that will hopefully be completed for Summer 2024.
At The Bear Lake Monster House, you will find a one-of-a-kind Bear Lake Monster theme and all the amenities you need for a memorable vacation. This vacation rental is your gateway to an unforgettable Bear Lake adventure. Check out their website for more details and availability.