These beautiful, hand crafted ice castles are built from solid ice and have become a favorite attraction in Utah. You can check out our review of Ice Castles here. Plus, we've got an exclusive discount for our fans! Save 15% off any day of the 2022 season at the Midway Utah location with code coupons4utah, here's how:
- Go to icecastles.com/utah to purchase your tickets
- Select your date and time
- Select how many Adult and/or Child tickets
- Enter coupon code: coupons4utah
- Checkout and Save 15% off!
Note: Mon-Thurs tickets are automatically up to $7 cheaper than the weekend Fri-Sat. Children ages 0-3 do not need a ticket.
Plan Your Trip:
- Dress for winter! Warm clothes including coats, hats, gloves and winter boots are best. Shoes and boots with flat soles (like dress shoes or cowboy boots) can be slippery and are not recommended. Snow pants are recommended for all guests, especially if you're planning on playing on the slides and crawling through tunnels.
- Not stroller friendly, bring a wrap or carrier for small babies or bring a sled to pull your child around. In past years, they have had sleds on-site available for free.
- Concessions are sold in the castle with hot cocoa, cookies, & cinnamon rolls. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.