How to get Published on Coupons4Utah.com
Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Coupons4Utah.com! We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique content from a variety of viewpoints that will encourage and inspire our audience and are excited to review your post idea.
Content subjects we're looking for include:
- Practical Money Saving Tips and Inspiring Stories
- Utah Travel Destinations and Things to do in Utah
- DIY Projects (Gardening, Home Improvement etc.)
- Quick and Easy Frugal Recipes
Tips that will help you get published:
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in Coupons4Utah as a reader and be engaged in our local community.
- Posts and images must be original works of high quality.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs in your post to make for easy reading.
- Please limit your posts to 500 words and include at least 1 original photo.
- Use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Links: Links within the post must be relevant and valid and need to be spelled out in parentheses next to the word or phase you want the link to go to, otherwise, they will not be included in your article. Affiliate links, or self interest posts such as posts with a "check out my product or website" vibe, will not be considered for publication.
Bio: Please be sure to include a short bio as well as, a link to your website, if applicable. Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Submissions and photos that have been published to any other website, appear to be PR or SEO related will not be published. Likewise, submissions that require excessive editing will not be published.
Compensation: At this time Coupons4Utah does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts nor do we accept payment for them. However, we are continually looking for writers. Guest writers with good quality submissions may later be invited to write for compensation and/or perks.
After Submission: We will notify you within 2 to 3 weeks of our decision so that you can submit your article to another media outlet should we not accept. We do ask that you don't submit your article to another website until you have heard back from us. If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to four months for your guest post to be published.
Questions: Have a great idea and just want to see if we will share it before submitting your article? If you have an idea for a guest post and would rather submit a query in lieu of the article itself, we will review it and then contact you within 4 to 6 weeks if we're interested in pursuing the next step.