Salt Lake City: The Utah Arts Festival is being held on June 20-23, 2019 at Library Square & Washington Square in downtown Salt Lake on 200 East 400 South. We LOVE and look forward to this festival every year. There is something for everyone. If you are looking for a fun weekend activity, you really can't go wrong.
Regular Ticket Prices
- Adult Admission: $15 adult single ticket
- Seniors (65+)/Military: $8 (can only be purchased at Festival Box Office)
- Children: 12 and under are free
- 4-Day Pass: $50
- Thursday & Friday Lunchtime Discount: $8 Noon to 3pm only
- Bike Valet Special: Receive $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Bike Lot (located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock)
- Y'all Come Back Pass: Pick up a Y'all Come Back Pass at box office when you purchase a ticket to receive a 2-for-1 admission on your return visit to the Festival. Come all weekend!
Parking Tip: There is Free 2-hour parking on the East and South sides of Library Square from 8 am – 6 pm. After 6 pm there is no time limit enforced.