These Lantern Festivals are so much fun! This festival is on the lake at Sand Hollow State Park in Hurricane. If you live down South or want to make it a weekend, this would be a blast.
Plus, through 3/4, save an extra 20% off with code SAVE at checkout –
making it just $8.40 each when you buy two!
- Pay $13 (reg. $30) for Lantern Package for One
- Pay $21 (reg. $40) for Lantern Package for Two
What’s included: one lantern, festival bag, and an entrance bracelet
Date and time: Saturday, April 18, 5:30-8:30 pm
- Location: Sand Hollow State Park
- Free admission for children under age 7
- Event schedule:
- 5.30 p.m.: Gates open
- 5.30 p.m.–7 p.m.: Enjoy food trucks, music, and fun
- 7 p.m.–7:30 p.m.: Aptives $2,000 Give-away
- 7.30 p.m.: Design your Lantern
- 7:45 p.m.–8 p.m.: Lantern launch
- 8:30 p.m.: Event ends
Festival-goers can enjoy delicious food, live music, and photo booths before watching lanterns peacefully float away.
Offer provided by Groupon.