These Lantern Festivals are so much fun! This festival is on the lake at Lake at the Hill in Cedar City. If you live down South or want to make it a weekend, this would be a blast.
Plus, through 8/28, save an extra 20% off with code SALE3 at checkout –
making it just $13.56
Pay $16.95 (reg. $22.95) for One General Admission
What’s included: one lantern, festival bag, and an entrance bracelet
Date and time: Saturday, September 21, 5-9 pm
- Location: Lake at the Hill, Cedar City
- Free admission for children under age 7
- Event schedule:
- 5.30 p.m.: Gates open
- 5.30 p.m.–9 p.m.: Enjoy food trucks, music, and fun
- 7.30 p.m.: Design your Lantern
- 8 p.m.–9 p.m.: Lantern launch
- 9 p.m.: Event ends
Festival-goers can enjoy delicious food, live music, and photo booths before watching lanterns peacefully float away on Cedar City’s Lake.
Offer provided by Groupon.