- Open the Ring app and tap the three bars in the top left corner to open the main menu.
- Select “Devices.”
- Select the Chime or Chime Pro on your account.
- Select “Audio Settings.”
- Select “Chime Tones.”
- Look through the list of tones and select your preferred tone.
There are multiple Halloween sound including a new Addams Family chime. Plus, there's even options for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- As soon as tones are ready in your area, you should receive a notification on your phone.
- Open the Nest app
- Choose your doorbell from the list of devices
- Tap on the settings icon
- Choose Halloween them from the doorbell them list
Nest doorbells will rotate through Halloween favorites with a different chime each time.