Salt Lake City: Tacofest is scheduled for Saturday, August 11 at Union Pacific District. Join 15 taco-centric restaurants as they compete for the "Taco of the Year" award. Choose from the following options:
Plus, through 8/9, save an extra 20% off with code SUMMER at checkout!
- Pay $7 (reg. $10) for general admission for TWO
- Pay $13 (reg. $20) for general admission for FOUR
- Pay $13 (reg. $20) for general admission with Beer Voucher for TWO
- Pay $25 (reg. $40) for general admission with Beer Voucher for FOUR
- Pay $20 (reg. $30) for general admission with Hat for TWO
- Pay $39 (reg. $60) for general admission with Hat for FOUR
What’s included: one raffle ticket for giveaways per person
Times: 11 a.m.–9 p.m. Kids 14 and under are FREE.
The event features food, drinks, art, a silent auction, family-friendly entertainment, giveaways, and 15 taco restaurants, which are going to compete for awards. This event helps support Meals on Wheels. Last years event raised over $7K for Meals on Wheels.
Featured vendors: Jurassic Street Tacos, El Calor Restaurant, Asadero Rio Sonora, Chronic Tacos, Maize Food Truck, Tacontento, Fajita Grill, Nene Sammy Taco Truck, The House of Rob Sauce, Taco Cartel, El Mini Taco, Tacos Lamanitas, and more.
Offer provided by Groupon.