SALT LAKE CITY - World's Biggest Color Party: Holi Festival of Colors is scheduled for March 24-25 at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. This is such a fun and popular event! We've got a coupon that will save you 21% off tickets.
Plus, through 2/10, enter code VDAY25 for an extra 25% off, making it just $21.75!
Pay $29 (reg. $36.50) for multiple entry wristbands for TWO with 10 bags of assorted colors.
Multiple Entry Wristbands allow participants to exit and re-enter the event. Kids 12 and under are free.
This festival celebrates the Hindu legend celebrating the triumph of good over evil and marks the beginning of spring. Festivities include live music, taking yoga classes, uplifting mantras, Indian cuisine and more.
Tips for the event:
- To avoid and/or minimize stain, vigorously shake out all dry excess powder before stepping into a shower, or throwing your clothes in the wash. Once the caked dry colors get wet, it is hard to get out.
- There will be bandanas, sunglasses, and dust mask on hand for purchase for covering eyes and mouth…recommended. You may want to bring your own.
- Anyone with asthma or any other breathing issues should avoid color events, or at least wear a mask and stay well away from the center of the action. Same advice if you happen to be allergic to cornstarch.
- Do not wear contacts to a color event!
- Do not purchase colors from illegal vendors as they will be confiscated. Every bag should have the temple label and must be in Temple approved packaging.
- Those who would rather observe than participate in the throwing of the colors may stay back and watch from a distance, but there is no guarantee. Good idea to bring plastic seat covers for the drive home. That or bring a change of clothes and a plastic bag for your festival clothes. Be courteous of local businesses and do not leave messes in their bathrooms.
Offer provided by Groupon.