March 2, 2018
And the winner is.....Easy Oscar Party Ideas! If you love watching movies chances are you love to watch the Oscars. So why not make it even more fun by throwing a quick and easy Oscar viewing party?! Here are 8 ideas for a fun, last minute and inexpensive Oscar party.
2. For just a couple of dollars, you can have your very own red carpet. Red dollar store tablecloths make for a dramatic entrance. Just be sure to secure them down so that no one trips. For more info check out Cracker Jack Theater.
3. Every Oscar Party needs some delicious popcorn. The combination of peanuts, caramel, pretzels and chocolate in this TAKE 5 Popcorn will be a winner with all of your guests. And it makes a big batch so you can munch until the final curtain call.
4. Oh, these DIY Oscar Statues from DIY Candy are too fun not to share. Old Ken dolls have been re-purposed with gold spray paint and wood bases to become Oscar awards! They would make great, inexpensive decorations or awards for any Oscar party.
5. A fun way to get the party started is by giving everyone an Oscar ballot to fill out and then find out at the end who guessed the most right. I love this free printable 2016 Oscar ballots from Almost Makes Perfect.
6. These movie cupcakes from Party Pinching will steel the show!
7. You can get these free, printable, Oscar Bingo cards from Every Day Dishes to keep your guests focused and having fun the whole night.
A night like the Oscar's deserves a refreshing, bubbly drink like this Non Alcoholic Punch that is perfect for guests of all ages.
Throwing a party doesn't need to be time consuming or expensive. Hope your favorites win on Sunday night!